Health and Safety Test Questionsby admin on November 6th, 2011 in CSCS Mock Test | 72 Comments
Health and Safety Test Questions about Fire Extinguishers
Below are 10 health and safety test questions based on fire extinguishers, it will test your knowledge on the different types of fire extinguishers and the correct use of each type of fire extinguisher. Before completing these CSCS health and safety test questions you can visit our health and safety revision section on fire extinguishers.
The CSCS health and safety test is meant to test your knowledge on basic health and safety concepts; concepts such as fire safety are essential towards maintaining a safe working environment for both you and your employer. Some of the questions in your real CSCS test will ask you to identify the colour coding for a specific type of fire extinguisher, sate which type of fire extinguisher should be used on a specific fire and the procedures to follow if you discover a fire on-site.
Fire extinguishers play a big part of the health and safety test mainly because every environment has a potential fire risk and quite a number of the health and safety test questions will be based on the different types of fire extinguishers and what they should be used on. Leave your answers in the comments box.
1. When using a CO2 fire extinguisher you should be aware that the nozzle will become?
A. Very Hot
B. Very Cold
D. Slightly Cold
2. What colour coding does foam fire extinguishers fall under.
3. What type of fire extinguishers would you normally find in a restaurant kitchen?
A. Wet chemical fire extinguisher
B. Water fire extinguisher
C. Co2 fire extinguishers
D. Dry powder fire extinguisher
4. The colour coding for a dry powder fire extinguisher is?
5. Which type of fire extinguisher should you avoid using in confined spaces?
A. Dry powder
6. Which type of fire extinguisher is best suited for electrical fires?
C. Wet chemical
7. Which of the following is not a category A material?
8. Which category does titanium and aluminium materials fall under?
A. Category C
B. Category A
C. Category F
D. Category D
9. Category F fires are best tackled with?
A. CO2 fire extinguishers
B. Dry powder fire extinguishers
C. Wet chemical fire extinguishers
D. Water fire extinguishers
10. True or False. A person needs to be trained before they can use a fire extinguisher?
Category: CSCS Mock Test